04 January, 2009

Sledding at Sugarhouse Park, New Year's Day.

So, some of you have already seen these pictures on our blog. I was waiting to see if Dad wanted to post them, seeing he took them. Aren't they great? Most of the time we don't have someone willing to sit and take pictures while everyone is playing. But, unfortunately for Dad, he hurt his shoulder a few days prior. He did take one run, but after hitting a few too many jumps and bumps, he thought he'd let his shoulder heal. So, to end this long story, he took some great pictures. :) We all had a great time and mom was a wild woman on the hill. We had a lot of fun with her. We couldn't get Linc off the hill after he found this jump. He'd go off it and get himself and his sled up the hill whether we were with him or not.





I think Sam was blindfolded most of the time. He acted like he liked it, but he wasn't seeing anything! He just goes with the flow.
Up for another run.
Mom as the silver bullet. It was pretty funny seeing her come half way down the hill like this!
And, I'm spent!
Thanks for all of the fun!

4 comments:

Crys said...

We love all the pictures! Everyone looked like they had so much fun. Wish we could have been there. Happy New Year!

Terresa Tew said...

We want to go sledding with you!!! Looks like a ton of fun. Those are some great pictures, but I'm not suprised if Dad took them. And, what a cute hair cut, Kim. I like it a lot!

Char said...

Looking at the pictures, I can't believe I walked away without an injury. Next years goal, go down the hill forwards!
mom

Kim said...

You were just having too much fun to notice. You really are in your 20's at heart!