12 January, 2009

Our blog...

I just wanted to let everyone know that we also have our own family blog. I am trying hard to update it often. I have been terrible about it in the past, so here's to improving in 2009. I just updated with a few posts to cover the last 6 months or so. I put our family pictures that we recently had taken and a few videos of Amber. So come take a look! Hope everyone has had a great week! Happy Birthday to Lucy and Maria! Man...time is flying by way too fast. Love you all!

Crys

click, here to go to our blog

4 comments:

Kim said...

Crys,

I love your updated site! Thank you thank you. I love the new pictures of your family. You guys look so good.

Love you guys,
Kim

Cece Girl said...

Love your blog! What cute Madsen family photos. I can't believe how big Amber it getting. She's adorable! We miss you...xoxo

Char said...

I read your whole blog - love it! I love all the pictures and videos. Your family pictures are sooooooo darling. I am glad Kodah is becoming a good dog. Your new house looks very nice. I can't wait to see you again. It's been over a year now since we've seen Nick. Love you guys lots. mom (Char)

Terresa Tew said...

Get blog site, Crys. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Amber is so darn cute and looks so grown up standing and she even has lots of hair! I'm happy for you guys that Nick is home. We miss all of you guys. Stay warm in your winters iceland.
Love-
Terresa