06 January, 2009

Back from Calgary

Hello wonderful family! Well, just wanted everyone to know that we got back safely from our Christmas in Canada and we're back safe in Ohio. Here are just some fun pics of our trip.
Jaxon LOVED having daddy around all day long.
Here is Jaxon and I in our Christmas pjs on Christmas Eve.
Jaxon enjoying the great Canadian winter. :o)
Here we are at my home ward's New Years Eve Party.
Jack started school again yesterday and Jaxon and I are already having a hard time adjusting to him being gone so much again. It was so nice to have him around so much for a while. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and for more pictures and news about our Christmas trip, click here.
We love you all and miss you so much!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You guys look like you had fun! I'm sure the break was welcomed. Jaxon is getting so big. What a cute fmily you guys have...

Crys said...

I love the pictures. So cute! Glad you guys got home safe and that you had fun. I can't believe how big Jaxon is. Love you guys!

Crys

Terresa Tew said...

Jaxon is really coming into hes own. He looks so cute and fun. I am glad you guys had a fun trip up to Canada. Now back to real world? Hang in there while you adjust! I love seeing pictures of you guys. Cute family!

Char said...

What great pictures. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. We missed you, but we can't wait for summer to see you.
Love, mom

Cece Girl said...

What a cutie that Jaxon is...love the pic of you two in your Christmas jammies! xoxo
Jen