22 January, 2009

Hola Mexico!


So, I'm pretty sure everyone knows we went to Mexico a few weeks ago...and I just wanted to post proof! We had so much fun at Playa del Carmen (about an hour south of Cancun). I'll post more pictures on our blog...but here are a few.

The maid service made something new everyday with our towels...this was by far the weirdest...it even had little sticker eyes and mouth...we think it's some sort of alien...but we were always interested in what would greet us in our hotel room after our day of fun in the sun.

This was our last night in Mexico...so we we were getting a little loopy...

And even Lucy forgave me (eventually) after leaving her for a week with Grandma Pam...although, she made me pay dearly. Now, we're all back to normal. But what a great VERY NEEDED vacation it was!

3 comments:

Crys said...

I am SOOO jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time in Mexico. Glad you're back safe! :)

Kim said...

Yeah, I think I'm very jealous!! It looks and sounds like you guys had an awesome and relaxing time.

Terresa Tew said...

I could use a little r&r,too! Your towel creature was worth posting... really, what is it? Your trip looks absolutely perfect! Just looking at your pictures relaxes me too...