03 May, 2009

The Pampered Chef

Hello family! I hope you are all enjoying warm weather wherever you are. It is FINALLY getting warmer here and we are LOVING it! None of us want to come inside on such nice days. It's been awesome!!!

As you know I became a Pampered Chef consultant in March. Thank you Kim and Char for you orders to help get me off my feet in the business. I was finally able to earn my website with help from you guys. Thank you!!! Now that I have my website you can order directly through me and have it shipped to your address without the hassle of paperwork. If there is anything you need or are interested in let me know. Or you could check out the website for yourself and see. :) Thanks again for all you support and willingness to help me. I am extremely excited about it but nervous to take on such a big challenge. Love you all! Happy Mothers Day to everyone!

Love, Crys

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/crysmadsen

No comments: