Happy Memorial Day!
It is really great to see all of your posts and the lastest with each of you!
It is really great to see all of your posts and the lastest with each of you!
We wish we could pop into each of your homes for a quick visit.
We got back from Palomar Mtn. just Saturday evening enjoying a super fun time out doors camping.
We got back from Palomar Mtn. just Saturday evening enjoying a super fun time out doors camping.
We found a great spot for our hammock. Swaying back & forth in the open air was relaxing.
Happy 5th Birthday Claire!
Maria is growing and becoming a sweet, adorable big girl. We love her so much!
At the beginning of the month Mark had a crazy last minute idea to head up to San Francisco with him on a business trip. We are so glad we went and explored a cool new place to us!
Golden Gate Park was so beautiful and the thick fog was not just around the park but all over town. There is something truly cool about fog.
We found the Oakland temple and walked around the beautiful grounds.
Swimming in the hotel pool is always a highlight for our girls.
A view of San Francisco Bay.
Fisherman's Warf at Pier 39. This was a fun place to see seals, Alcatraz, ride a 2 story carousel, try famous foods to S.F. and much more! So many neat things to see in the city.
I enjoyed Mother's Day so much I had to include a couple of pics because my girls & Mark were so cute and excited to make me feel special. Each of the girls had a special presentation of some sort through school or church.



Mark and I went on his annual work retreat in April. This year it was held in the JW Marriot in Palm Springs. This was a blast! (mostly because I got to hang out with Mark by myself) Thanks Mom for taking such great care of the girls for us while we were there. The girls had such a fun time with you!

Mark and I went on his annual work retreat in April. This year it was held in the JW Marriot in Palm Springs. This was a blast! (mostly because I got to hang out with Mark by myself) Thanks Mom for taking such great care of the girls for us while we were there. The girls had such a fun time with you!
4 comments:
Love the pictures Tree!!! It's so good to see you guys. It has been far too long. Can't believe how big Maria is. :) We love you!
Love, Crys
Tree! I love all these pictures. You've certainly been busy. We miss you and your family.
xoxo
Crys & Jen-
I agree that it's been a while since we've all been together so I'm gearing up for our beach trip this summer!
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Even before school is out!! How nice. What cute pictures of your girls and your family...
Post a Comment