Why is she cooking on mother's day?
Lucy discovers the dog!
Char enjoys the fruit salad!
Everybody enjoys the smores!
Ashley enjoys the fire!
(nice smile)
The "Gift"
Lincoln finds himself!
Lucy and Adam compare family heritage!
(Lucy thinking "my tongue CAN'T look like that...maybe i take after mom after all!)
Teaching the finer art of the "Ride"
Teaching the safer art of the "Ride"
Teaching to walk before the "Ride"
The "Ride"
The dismount from the "Ride"
10 points
Eating and "Riding"
Home for the "Gift"
The "Gift"
Thanks to all for a very fun Mother's Day...including all the calls to Mom.
ps
After fighting with the blog editing (as i always do - i can NEVER get any text to align with the photos) I just dumped the text in ... see if you can figure out what goes to what - treat i like a Mother's Day matching game - 'cuz I'M DONE
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing Jack.
It is fun to see all the fun on Mother's Day. It would have been fun to be there. I love how the picture and frame turned out. We love you, mom!
Dad...You did a great job posting. And it is a little tricky getting the text under the pics. I'll come and show you. thanks for taking such great pictures of our families. xoxo
Cute pictures. How did you get that one of Lincoln falling? Pretty funny. Lucy looks so comfy with her dad. So cute. 2 peas in a pod. To all wondering, Spencer, Grace and Sophie were cruising on the longboards so well, but must have left before the photo op. They really know how to ride and are awesome!! Happy Mother's Day to all of you again. We all deserve a week off! Someday that may happen (but I'm not holding my breath for anytime soon).
Post a Comment