We had such a great Thanksgiving with the family...but our thoughts were not far from all of you we couldn't see. Let me just say we LOVE and MISS you. Especially you Nick, our thoughts are always with you. Thank you for protecting our freedom. How blessed we are to live in America and to enjoy peace and prosperity. We're so grateful for the gospel and for our testimonies of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
02 December, 2008
Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa
We had such a great Thanksgiving with the family...but our thoughts were not far from all of you we couldn't see. Let me just say we LOVE and MISS you. Especially you Nick, our thoughts are always with you. Thank you for protecting our freedom. How blessed we are to live in America and to enjoy peace and prosperity. We're so grateful for the gospel and for our testimonies of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We missed you too! Those are such great pictures! Grace looks so cute with her glasses. I can't believe how big Lucy is!
Thanks Jen. I appreciate it. I can't wait to be home for Christmas with Crys and Amber. I can't wait to be back in the United States. I miss it a lot. Hopefully, we will be able to come see everyone in the winter sometime. I know that I am the back up crew for the new year's eve flight so I can't leave the local area until after new year's. Hopefully after that. I guess anything for our country huh? Hehe, Love you guys.
Ahhhh, we missed you guys too! Looks like you had fun. Wow, Grace looks so much older with those glasses. Totally cute though of course. :o) Lucy is seems so much bigger than Jaxon to me in those pictures.
Hey Jack and Bernice and Crys and Nick. I need your new addresses. Could you send them my way?
jen93065@hotmail.com
Thanks
Thanksgiving looks like it was so much fun. What cute people in cute pictures.
Post a Comment