Sarah turned 9 a few weeks ag0! She is really growing up. She seems to becoming more mature all the time. We sure love her!
Inspite of growing up... she still loves sweets and asked for her own container of sprinkles for her birthday. mmm.She invited three friends and her sisters to get ice cream on the day of her birthday. We enjoyed celebrating Sarah!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I cannot believe it was 9 years ago that you came to this family. It seems like two weeks ago. Time sure flies when you get as old as I am. How were those sprinkles? They looked yummy. I might have asked for sprinkles for mybir 9th birthday but I don't think my mom would have given it to me. You have a great mom. Love, Gma Char
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sarah! I can't believe how grown up she is looking...
Happy Birthday Sarah! I cannot believe it was 9 years ago that you came to this family. It seems like two weeks ago. Time sure flies when you get as old as I am. How were those sprinkles? They looked yummy. I might have asked for sprinkles for mybir 9th birthday but I don't think my mom would have given it to me. You have a great mom. Love, Gma Char
Love the sprinkles picture...I think Sophie would be in LOVE if we did that with cherry tomatoes. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment