Hello family!
Just letting everyone know we are safe. We are completely snowed in and enduring a CRAZY blizzard, but are safe. Church was canceled due to the weather. We got a message on our ward website from the first presidency saying be prepared to tap into your food storage. I'm so grateful that we've be counseled to keep a food storage. Looks like it's gonna come in handy sooner than anyone thought. I'll keep you updated on the storm here. Stay safe where you all are. We love you! And will talk to you all soon.
Love, Crys and Amber
PS. Nick is doing well. One week before he gets home this time! WE CAN'T WAIT!!! We all just want him him...kinda still like him! ;) Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow... I bet you never thought that would happen. I hope the blizzard ends soon and that you are warm and happy. Wow, how many feet of snow do you have? I'm sooo glad Nick will be home soon. You are a trooper! We love you guys!
I hope you guys are safe. Wow. I didn't even know there was a big blizzard up there. I hope it passes through quickly! And to think we thought we were cold today (it was a whopping 47 degrees while taking family pictures)! I'm so excited for Nick to come home. We think of him and always keep him in our prayers. Besides the blizzard, how are you and Autumn doing? We miss you guys!
You make me laugh Terresa...her name is Amber. WE are doing well. We both were pretty sick this deployment. But are doing much better now. We can't wait for Nick to be home. We moved to a new house on base and are loving it! Hope things are going well for you all!
Crys, so if you're snowed in does that mean you can't leave the house?...I guess you really wouldn't want to anyway...but hopefully you have everything you need. We all want to throw a big yippee party (in our heads!) for you when Nick comes home! We're thinking of you and hope you are warm and well.
xoxo
Ok... I know her name is Amber!!OOps and I'm sorry! It was late when I was posting. My sis-in-law just had a baby two months ago and she named her baby Autumn. I spent Thanksgiving break calling her baby Amber and now look at me; I made that same silly, and even embarassing mistake by switching sweet little Ambers name. Sorry! Congrats on the new move!! Do you like your new place more? I hope you guys stay healthy and get back to being 100%. We are counting down the days to when Nick comes home. We love you guys!!
Post a Comment