01 November, 2009

Halloween festivities in North Dakota

Hello family!
Sorry it has been so long. I'm terrible about updating our blogs! Just wanted to let you know we're all alive and doing well. We have enjoyed all of our Halloween festivities this month. :D We had a few visits to the pumpkin patch, making Halloween sugar cookies, carving awesome pumpkins, dinner in a pumpkin ( Thanks Tree!) and of course Trick or Treating! We had Nick home all month so it was even better! Amber was a tiger this year. She was a pretty dang cute tiger in our opinion. While trick or treating she would knock on the door and ask, "Candy pease?!" instead of, " Trick or treat?" At first she would just stare at the people, but once she realized they were giving her candy, she got really into it. :D It was cold, so we didn't go to very many houses. But she still scored tons of candy. Here are a few pictures from this month. There are a few more on my Facebook page if you would like to see them. We love you all and hope you had a great Halloween!

Love, Crys



At the pumpkin patch

Making sugar cookies...covered in flour



painting her pumpkin

painting with Daddy

...and Mommy

Our little tiger...Grrr!!!

getting ready to trick or treat

Daddy and Amber (love this picture!)

Mommy and Amber being silly

4 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Love these pictures Crys...and I agree, she is the CUTEST tiger I've ever seen. Your makeup is so awesome! We miss you.xoxo

Kim said...

Wow, looks like you had some fun. What a cutie she is! You and Nick look like you dressed up too! Good for you! So nice to see such cute pictures of you guys. We miss you.

Terresa Tew said...

You can really do some great face painting! Amber is a super cute tiger. Looks like a successful halloween. I'm glad you did the dinner in a pumpkin. We didn't do it last year but we did it this year. I even thought of you while making it.
-Terresa

Char said...

What a darling tiger! I sure wish we could have visited you on Halloween night also. I love the "candy please" from Amber - I would have loved to hear that. Thanks for posting pictures so that we can see your darling family. Love, mom