06 November, 2009

Halloween at the Tews in San Diego


For Halloween this year, we borrowed creativity and props from Paul and Stacie (my bro & sis-in-law). Our family loved the costumes Paul & Stacie made a few years back with the Candyman theme. They were kind enough to let us borrow them. We had a really great time dressing up with our family at the ward trunk or treat, a subsequent Halloween party, and then trick or treating. Maria loved Maija’s bubblegum costume that Claire was wearing, so much, so much that we had no choice but to make a matching gumball machine costume for Maria also. Halloween was a fantastic time.

We played the Candyman song from our car while handing out candy and I swear that song is still stuck in my head!

We went to an Annual 2nd cousin (on Mark's side) Halloween Carnival and my kids would all agree that eating donuts on a string is their favorite.

5 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Tree looks like you guys had a great time! Love your costumes.

Crys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crys said...

I love your costumes!!! So creative. I can't believe how big all your girls are! Makes me realize how long it's been since we've been with everyone. Hopefully soon! Glad you guys had a great Halloween. we love and miss you!

Love, Crys

Char said...

Hey Tree! It looks like you had a great time. Your costumes are so cute and I love the candy van idea. Thanks for sharing. We wish we could visit all of the grandchildren on Halloween night.
Love, mom

Kim said...

Very cute and also some soccer talent at the Tew house. Keep it going! I love the candy idea. I want a bubble gum costume tew. :)