18 November, 2008

St. George Turkey Triathalon

Kim and I did the Turkey Triathalon...they offered the beginner and the sprint tri's. I did the beginner and Kim did the sprint...and we both did better than we thought we would. Kim has all the specifics...so maybe she'll post them. But after our first one...we feel like we want to do it again in April. Anyone is welcome to join us...of course. And in April I won't be nursing the Lucy bug. That would be nice.



Mom came down to cheer us on and to watch Lucy while I wheezed my way through it. All you asthma family members...bring your enhaler! Thanks Mom for coming! We love you. And thanks Kim and Jon for letting us stay at your place in Entrada. We had so much fun.



To see more pics, click here.

2 comments:

Terresa Tew said...

How much fun!! Way to go Jen & Kim on your first of many triatholons!
love-
Terresa

Char said...

What a cute picture. I'll have dad print me a copy. Congratulations iron women!