19 November, 2008

Good Times in October!


Thought I better make our October post before Thanksgiving is here!



Picking Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch.



Turning Pumpkins into Jack-o-lanterns!


Trick-or-Treat!
Claire is an Angel, Maria is an Angel, My friend Melissa,
Sarah is a Vampiress, & Anna is a Girl Bat.









All Anna wants for Christmas is her two front teeth.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pictures and cute girls. It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Anna looks so cute w/out those 2 teeth... Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Cece Girl said...

Love the pictures...and your jack-o-lantern's are works of art. We miss you!

Char said...

Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your family has great, artistic pumpkins. Looks like you had great family night fun. Anna, you look so cute without teeth. Love, mom

Bernice Madsen said...

Wow, soooo funny, but i think i have that costume that Sarah's wearing...in a youth large. I wore it a couple of years ago. :o) You guys look great!