1st day of school pictures!
We are all glad Carillo Elementary officially began last Monday. With school starting, we've finally been able to get back some normalcy and calm the anxious nerves associated with starting a new school. What's more, each of the new Tew students have given Carillo Elementary two thumbs up.


Claire goes to afternoon kindergarten. She is so excited to be in school!

Anna is now in 2nd grade. She even lost a tooth the night before school.

Sarah, who is in 4th grade, was interested in finding new school clothes that fit her style.

As part of school preparation, I gave the older girls a new haircut. When cleaning up, Maria insisted she put on the cape and sit on the chair for her own haircut just like her sisters. So I did. But I only combed it, and just pretended to cut her hair. She also made sure she got her picture taken (like her sisters) to show off her new dew. Someone is growing up!

This has nothing to do with school, but last week I walked into Anna and Claire's room late one night to check on them and this is what I found. Priceless...
How is the new school year going for all of you? Jack & Bernice and Nick & Crys what are you guys up to? We missed you at the beach trip!
2 comments:
Tree, love these photos...and the one with Anna and Claire sleeping holding hands is ADORABLE...I love it! And we miss you so much! Thanks for posting.
I loved your pictures! Now that you are all moved in and the girls are in school, I hope to see more pix on your blog. The one of Anna and Claire holding hands asleep is the best. We miss you. Love, mom
Post a Comment