12 March, 2009

Pampered Chef

Hello family!
I sent out emails to everyone letting them know that I was having a Pampered Chef party on the 21st of March. I know that you will not be able to attend, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to order anything if you wanted to. After this party is over I am actually joining the Pampered Chef team and becoming a consultant. I am extremely nervous but excited to start my own business. I think it will be a great way for me to meet new people, enjoy "adult" conversation, and make a little extra money. I just wanted you all to know. Hope everyone is doing well. We love and miss you all!

Love, Crys

6 comments:

Char said...

What a great idea! It will be fun and you'll earn a little money. When I was young I sold Tupperware. I really loved it. I will call you this week. Every time I go to call you, it's too late in ND. Talk to you soon.
Love, Char

Crys said...

Thanks Char! I called the other day to say hello, but no one was home. I left a message, but I'm not sure if you got it. I am excited about Pampered Chef. I actually already joined...a little impatient! ;) This party on Saturday will actually be my first show. Wish me luck! Ttyl Love you!
Crys

Kim said...

How fun Crys! I'll have to take a look at the website. How do I order through your name?

Crys said...

Thanks Kim! I'll send you the info and if you want you can order through me. :) I appreciate it!

Cece Girl said...

How exciting! I sold uhm...okay. Now I can't even remember...but oh. Discovery Toys. It was fun and I got some great toys and some extra money. Good luck. I'll look at the website too. I already know I need a potato peeler!

Terresa Tew said...

Sorry I missed the party! How did it go? I would like to look on line at some of your stuff. Like Kim asked, how do you order on-line and give you credit? Let me know!