12 February, 2009

Jaxon's 1st Birthday

Hello family!
As you all know, Jaxon's birthday was yesterday, but our whole household has been down with the flu and for Jack and I, our worst day ended up being yesterday...Jaxon's birthday. :o( But, it just means that we got to celebrate Jaxon's birthday over two days!
Here are just a couple of pictures and of course, there are more on our blog.
Here's Jaxon playing with his truck from Grandma Char. He loves it! Thanks so much Char!
Here's Jaxon's monkey birthday cake.
And it's fun to take family shots now that we have a tripod!
Jaxon enjoyed parts of his cake...we think...
He just kept on eying it and didn't actually eat that much of it. Who knows, maybe he's more like mom and dad and only likes ice-cream cakes! :o) We miss you all so much!

2 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Aww...what a cutie! I'm so sorry you guys have had the flu! And...making that adorable cake while you have been under the weather...you ARE super mom! xo

Kim said...

He is so cute. I looked at these pix awhile ago and thought I commented. Maybe I commented on your site... He is so cute and such a big boy in comparison to Sam. Sam didn't eat much cake either. It was too messy for him. He likes clean hands. :) Can't wait to see you guys in person sometime!